Project Location(s): Remote. Will need to be onsite at client location after COVID-19.
Education: Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science or Engineering is required
Compensation: $80K - 85K per annum
Employment Type: Full-Time
Interview: 1 Phone Screen interview
Number of Positions: 5
Top Candidate Skills/Years of Experience
- 1. Experience in AWS infrastructure to Serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, AWS Kinesis) through the creation of a Serverless Architecture using AWS Lambda, API gateway, Route 53, S3 buckets.
- 2. Hands-on in using OpenShift for container orchestration with Kubernetes, container storage, automation, to enhance container platform multi-tenancy.
- 3. Expert in Setting up Continuous Integration (CI) by configuring Build, Code, Deploy and test automation Jobs in Jenkins for different applications.
- 4. Proficient in using Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Docker images, Docker Weave, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, and Docker Registry
- 5. Experience with Shell and Python Scripting.
- 6. Experience in dealing with Unix/Linux and Windows server administration.
- Have you been involved in large scale distributed project that has online presence?
- Please summarize your personal work in the above project.
- How many people were involved with that project?
- How would you describe your role in the team?
Screening Questions must be filled and emailed to us along with resume, Legal Full name and Photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.