Project Location(s): Remote. Will need to be onsite at client location after COVID-19.
Education: Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science or Engineering is required
Compensation: $80K - 85K per annum
Employment Type: Full-Time
Interview: 1 Phone Screen interview
Number of Positions: 5
Top Candidate Skills/Years of Experience
- 1. Expertise in Architecting and Implementing Azure Service Offering, such as Azure cloud services, Azure storage, IIS, Azure Active Directory (AD), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Azure Storage, Azure, Blob Storage, Azure VMs, SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Monitor, and Azure Service Bus.
- 2. Experience Configure Continuous Integration from source control, setting up build definition within Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and configure continuous delivery to automate the deployment of ASP.NET MVC applications to Azure web apps
- 3. Experience Implementing a CI/CD pipeline with Docker, Jenkins (TFS Plugin installed), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub and Azure Container Service
- 4. Experience in dealing with Unix/Linux and Windows server administration.
- Have you been involved in large scale distributed project that has online presence?
- Please summarize your personal work in the above project.
- How many people were involved with that project?
- How would you describe your role in the team?
Screening Questions must be filled and emailed to us along with resume, Legal Full name and Photo ID to email@example.com.