Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Date of Opening: 01/04/2023
Date of Closing: 06/15/2023
Roles and Responsibilities
- Involve in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Design and develop the application using framework Angular/React with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Work with ASP .NET Core, WEB API, Entity Framework Core, Dependency Injection.
- Involved in migrating the application from Angular 2.0 to Angular 9/10 and .Net 4.5 to Net CORE 2.1.
- Develop RESTFul /Web API as Service layer in .Net utilizing C#
- Work on Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and work on storages like Blob (Page and Block), Sql Azure.
- Automate various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment using Jenkins on AZURE.
- Use JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Ability to propose different ways to solve the problem and showcase why one option is better than other.
Travel may be required to unanticipated work site locations for consulting.
Desired Candidate Profile
4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field)
and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
Qualified Candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Loc: Chesterfield, Missouri 63017 (Remote)