Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Date of Opening: 01/17/2023
Date of Closing: 06/15/2023
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining LAN, WLAN and architecture of the server as per the business policy
- As a precautionary measure, analyze and implement new security protocols for greater efficiency against any threat or malfunctions
- Implement a virus detection system beforehand for sound safety.
- Resolving the existing security issue including hardware malfunctions
- Tracking the vulnerable scripts to avert the potential threats
- Generating and maintaining the virtual private network, firewalls, web protocols and email security decorum.
- Maintaining the regulatory systems about ISMS policy (Information System Management Systems).
- Developing the security authentication protocol
- Maintaining server and switches
- Maintaining & implementation of the SOP for Network security
- Status reports of hardware and software products as per designated policies.
- Recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security.
- Knowledge of performing routing protocols (MPLS, HAIPE/IP, QOS and WAN)
- Monitoring of web security gateways, perimeter security, network access controls, endpoint security
Travel may be required to unanticipated work site locations for consulting.
Desired Candidate Profile
4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field)
and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
Qualified Candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Loc: Chesterfield, Missouri 63017 (Remote)